- 1 Rapid Profit Trader Summary
- 1.1 What Is Rapid Profit Traders?
- 1.2 What Do Subscribers Receive When They Join Rapid Profit Trader?
- 1.3 How Does Rapid Profit Trader Works?
- 2 Is Rapid Profit Trader A Scam?
- 2.1 I joined Wealthy Affiliate With 0 experience in the online Business, and within a few months, I had my 2 websites running and getting traffic and sales every day. It gave me the freedom to quit my job and focus only on running my business from anywhere and any place in the world. So, come join us, and I will show you how to make money.
If you are looking to make a quick profit in the stock market without doing barely any work you might be interested in Paul Mampilly and Ian Dyar Rapid Profit Trader Method. But, is Rapid Profit trader a scam ?
We decided to check how the program works and in this review, we will show you everything that you need to know.
Let’s start by taking a quick look at Rapid Profit Trader:
- Rapid Profit Trader was created by Paul Mampilly and Ian Dyar.
- It is a $2,295 per year newsletter subscription that will teach you how to trade stock options to earn a big profit.
- To promote Rapid Profit Trader Paul Mampilly and Jeff Yastine invites you to a video presentation called Rapid Profit Summit.
- Rapid Profit Summit is a video presentation, where Paul will show you how to turn a $5,000 investment into $200,000 within a year of using Rapid Profit Trader.
- Once you subscribe to Rapid Profit Trader you receive a weekly newsletter with one new options trade recommendation. In this recommendation, you can take a look at what stocks Paul and Ian are buying and how they execute the trade. They also provide trade updates, a model portfolio, and training strategies.
- Paul Mampilly and Ian Dyer are expert traders that share their knowledge and recommendations with members.
To learn how this system works and whether or not it is a scam keep reading the full review.
What Is Rapid Profit Traders?
As we mentioned before, Rapid Profit Trader is Paul Mampilly and Ian Dyer’s options investment trading weekly newsletter that empowers investors to make fast returns on their investments.
Banyan Hill Publishing is in charge of publishing the weekly newsletter.
Paul and Ian are expert stock traders that use technical analysis as part of their investment strategy. By following a trading plan they remove the emotion so they can make sure their subscribers can see consistent results.
Every week you receive the newsletter that let you know which stock options Paul and Ian are trading, the technical analysis, and it lets you know when to exit a trade to reduce risk by holding on to trades that have lost value or to prevent you from closing positions that are about to rise in value.
The reason why Rapid Profit Trader only trades options is that Paul considers that it is the fastest way to earn gains and they enable you to make money off of stock uptrends without risking large sums of money.
To understand better how Paul and Ian identify the stock, they find companies that are experiencing 52-week high or lows.
If you are wondering why Rapid Profit Trader is named “rapid” is because positions are opened and closed within just four to six weeks.
They find these stocks by using a three-step strategy that can detect out three kinds of momentum:
- ETF Profitability
When they find a trade that meets all their principles, they look for an option based on the winning stock and send the recommendation to their subscribers. In most cases, they pick out options that are less than $5 and with good liquidity. Remember, liquidity is key because it ensures stability.
One great feature is that Rapid Profit Trader also dictates the best time to exit a position to maximize your earnings.
What Do Subscribers Receive When They Join Rapid Profit Trader?
- Rapid Profit Trader Recommendation Newsletter. Every week, subscribers receive the best options trade recommendation. They also receive a detailed explanation of why it is recommended. Remember, subscribers receive a total of 4 recommendations per month.
- The Rapid Profit Blueprint. Subscribers get access to a full report that shows the exact strategy and methodology used for Rapid Profit Trader.
- Buy and Sell Alerts. To make sure subscribers make the trade-in just the right time they will send buy and sell alerts by email and text message.
- Customer Care Hotline. Once you become a member you get access to a hard-working and committed customer care number, which you can call when you need help with Rapid Profit Trader.
- 24/7 Access To An Exclusive Website. You will get access to a members-only website that contains the entire model portfolio, amongst other things.
- Options 101 Guide. Complete beginners guide on everything you need to know about options trading.
How Does Rapid Profit Trader Works?
There are three main steps involved in the Rapid Profit Trader Method:
Step 1: Find A Suitable ETF
Here Paul and Ian look at the momentum of a given Exchange Traded Fund, also known as ETF, to find out if it is suitable. If you are wondering what is an ETF, in simple words, it is a group or index of stocks.
For an ETF to be suitable it needs to pass its three rules of trajectory, consistency, and profitability.
Step 2: Pick A Good Stock Within That ETF
The second step is to find the right individual stock within that ETF, to do decide Paul and Ian look at which stocks are hitting 52-weeks highs.
Step 3: Use Stock Options As A Way To Increase The Payout and Reduce Risk
Now Paul and Ian look for a stock that has the potential to profit within 4 to 5 weeks on average. And how to use stock options as a way to increase the amount and speed of the trade’s profit, while reducing risk.
Is Rapid Profit Trader A Scam?
In our opinion, Rapid Profit Trader is not a scam.
Because Paul Mampilly and Ian Dyer are legitimate traders, that know how to invest, and they share their analysis with members. But this doesn’t mean it is going to make you rich either and you have to remember that you can lose money.
Even though it is not considered a “scam” it doesn’t explain the potential downside risks, as it is all about the upside. Paul and Ian are traders but you need to be careful and not blindly follow their every recommendation.
Nobody can predict the future and trading the financial markets involves high-risk and you could lose money.
My advice to you is that before subscribing to Rapid Profit Trader make sure you educate yourself on how to trade options. This way you will know what you are doing.